Wednesday, October 11, 2006

In The Beginning...


IN THE BEGINNING…

So it’s another love story, well that’s a given. But the most important part to me in a romance is the journey to finding that love. LOVE ME LIKE NO OTHER starts a new series with Kimani Romance, a series of journeys and the beginning of several beautiful friendships. Okay, okay, I watch too many old movies. :)

This story started with a vision. Picture this: three absolutely yummy black men with more money then they could possibly spend in three lifetimes and enough negative female experiences to erect another Great Wall in China.

Lincoln Donovan took the lead mainly because I love the name Linc, and secondly because he’s the oldest brother and thus sets the example for the others to follow. I’m the oldest child in my family so my parents constantly fed me that tired line. Linc is too fine, too rich and too arrogant, thus making him too much for any woman to deal with. I like this type of hero because it’s so satisfying to find that small crack in his heart and break through.

Jade Vincent was the perfect nemesis because she was also a victim of the ‘too’ syndrome. She’s too loyal and too trusting which is what lands her at the mercy of the infamous Lincoln Donovan. And because life is always throwing curve balls Jade and Linc share the memory of one scorching night together. Needless to say as I went through the process of drafting the scenes that would finally pull this couple together I was touched by their contrasts and encouraged by their tenacity.


A.C. Arthur
http://www.acarthur.net/
http://www.donnahillpromotions.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta check this out because when yah let AC on to something especially that crack in the heart you end up with one fine book if you don't believe me go get Uncondtitional...

Angie Daniels said...

AC,

It sounds like you've got another winner!