Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Killing, Murder & Mayhem.... How do I sleep?

Ok, i really have to respond to this reader's question:

All the killing and mayhem going on in your brain, how do you sleep? You have me on tenterhooks! V.

Someone asked me this a while ago when I initially published Stone's Revenge back in 2004. Matter of fact, the reader called me in the middle of the morning and asked me the same question.
Oddly enough, I had laid the rough draft for Stone's Revenge when I was only sixteen. William was one of the first dark ominous characters I created and he still scares me to this day.

Similar questions posed to me are, were you abused as a child, did you get bullied a lot, and so on...

Read more @ Michigan Murder and Mayhem
http://michiganmurderandmayhem.com

No comments: